Ab 15. Juni, Montag-Freitag, 18-18.30 Uhr | kostenlos | in englischer Sprache | mit Chris Tamdjidi
Meditate with us!
Join our FREE, DAILY evening meditation practice to strengthen your resilience and find clarity: Deepening mindfulness and awareness for the past COVID period.
- When: 18:00 / 6:00 pm CEST from June 15 – July 10, 2020
- Where: https://awaris.zoom.us/j/3767728267
- Duration: 30 minutes
- With Chris Tamdjidi
- Days: Monday – Friday in English
- Costs: Free of charge
- Needed: Browser or Zoom App, camera if possible, headphones, calm space, no distractions
- Regularity: You can join whenever it feels right. But always in time. The classroom will close as soon as we start and will be open 5 minutes before the start
- Everyone is welcome: For all who want to have a refreshing end to their working day. No previous experience necessary.
Make mindfulness the new normal!
Mindfulness practice should be like brushing teeth. When we forget – notice the taste in our mouth. However, this is not always easy – there are many reasons why we forget to do this or fail in setting up a regular routine.
In this 4 week series we will practice together daily – and also learn how the mind functions. In particular we will look at aspects of our mind like mindfulness, awareness, introspective and interoceptive awareness – and how to cultivate them and make them the new normal for our life. We will also look into the classical pitfalls of why we struggle with our practice and how to overcome them. We will also share daily practices for cultivating grounded awareness – something that seems ever more important in this virtual and changing time.
We look forward to this journey and practice time together.
Connect with us on LinkedIn